Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 1/4 C oat flour
- 1/3 C cacao powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1 medium zucchini (grated and pressed out with your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag)
- 1 flax egg (1T ground flax seeds + 3T of water)
- 2T melted coconut oil
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix your flax egg and set in the fridge for 10 minutes while prepping your ingredients
- Use a medium-sized grated to shred 1 zucchini, then transfer into a nut milk bag (or paper towel) to squeeze out all excess liquid.
- Mash your banana in a medium mixing bowl, then add the dry shredded zucchini, the flax egg, and the remaining wet ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then slowly stir in the dry to the wet ingredient bowl to create your muffin batter.
- Add to a muffin tin and top with mini vegan dark chocolate chips.
- Bake for 24min @ 350°F.
Recipe and Image contributed by @abv_fitlife