Double Cashew Butter Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups of oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 flax eggs (2 TBLS of flax meal + 5 TBLS of warm water)
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 TBLS of maple syrup
- 2 TBLS of homemade milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Hu Kitchen cashew butter + pure vanilla bean dark chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine your melted coconut oil, maple syrup, milk, vanilla extract, applesauce, and flax egg together and stir until combined.
- Add in your baking soda, oat flour, and cashew butter. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in 3/4 of your dark chocolate chunks, saving the rest.
- Pour your batter into your parchment-lined dish. Sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate on top.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool completely and cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @coconut.kate