DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
An all natural, non-toxic, cost-effective, reusable alternative to your usual chemical-based dryer cloth. A homemade alternative to dryer balls.
- A glass jar
- 1 hand towel or facecloths
- 8 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- 3/4 cup of white vinegar
- Cut the face towel in 8 equal sized cloth
- In a container, combine vinegar and 8 drops of lavender and 5 drops of lemon.
- Pour a little bit of the mixture in the glass jar. add 2 cloth on top and repeat process until all cloth is in the glass jar.
- Cover the glass with the lid and turn it upside down for a few times to make sure all the cloth are soaked with the mixture.