- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- food coloring (optional) It only takes a few drops to get super vibrant colors
- 10-20 drops essential oil
- Combine 1 cup flour, 1/3 cup salt, and 2 teaspoon cream of tartar in a skillet.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add coconut oil. Turn your stovetop into low heat and stir well until no lumps.
- Add a food coloring of your choice.
- Stir constantly until dough is thick.
- Once the dough comes away from the sides of the pan, remove it to the heat.
- Remove playdough from the pan.
- Add 10-20 drops of essential oils of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container.