DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap with Essential Oils
There are some things that are so easy to make yourself once you get it down. One of those things is liquid hand soap.
- 3/4 cup Castile Soap
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon nourishing oil such as sweet almond oil or jojoba oil
- 10-15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- In a container of your choice, combine water, liquid castile soap and essential oils of your choice.
- Cover your container with a rust proof soap pump.
- Shake soap dispenser before using.