DIY Body Wash Infused with Essential Oils
- 1 Bar Kirk's Original Natural Coco Castile (Fragrance-Free)
- 2-3 Cups Distilled Water
- 1 tbsp Glycerine
- Ellie's Best Essential Oils (Peppermint and Lemongrass)
- Grate 1 bar of Kirk's Original Natural Coco Castile Soap
- Combine 2-3 cups of water and Grated Castile soap in a pot and bring to boil.
- Mix and wait for the mixture to boil and for the grated soap to melt.
- Once the soap is melted, remove from the heat and add the glycerine.
- Let it cool a bit and add your choice of Essential Oils.
- Allow to cool and transfer to a container.