DIY Body Spray
Want to smell great this summer? Utilize natural substances like essential oils to achieve a natural scent that others will enjoy too!
- 20 drops of essential oils (mixture of your choice. We recommend trying Sweet Orange and Peppermint oil for a fresh fruity smell)
- A couple of teaspoons of vodka (better than rubbing alcohol)
- An ounce of white vinegar
- A cup of purified water (or distilled)
- Mixing bowl
- Spray bottle
- Add the essential oils to the vodka in a mixing bowl.
- Add the white vinegar into the mixture and mix thoroughly before pouring into a separate spray container.
- Pour the purified water into the mixture and shake it thoroughly. (Always do this prior to application since the ingredients might separate during storage.)