Watch this video to learn how to make Cold Brew Coffee with a Nut Milk Bag! Then whip up your Chocolate Cinnamon Milk for a delicious treat!
Chocolate Cinnamon Brazil-Cashew Milk
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 2 dates
- 3 1/2 cups of filtered water
- 2Tbs dark cacao powder
- 1/2Tbs cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Start by soaking the nuts and the dates in some filtered water overnight (not the 3 1/2 cups of water, just enough to fully cover everything will do).
- The next day drain the nuts/dates and put them into a blender.
- Add in the 3 1/2 cups of filtered water, cacao, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend on high speed until well combined and the nuts/dates having broken down into very small pieces.
- Place an @elliesbest nut milk bag (Seam side out) over a container that will be big enough to hold all of the liquid, then pour the milk mixture into the bag. Use your hands to squeeze all of the liquid out of the bag and all that remains is the nut pulp.
- Pour the milk into a large mason or other air tight container and store in the fridge.
- Make sure to save your leftover nut pulp too as it can be used for all sorts of goodies (like brownies, you can find the recipe for nut pulp brownies here).
Recipe and photos created by @simplysarahswainson