Creamy Spinach Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 bag of spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8oz pkg vegan cream cheese
- 1/4-1/2 cup homemade oat milk
- Vegan parm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A little oil for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop the squash in half longways and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with a little oil and salt and pepper. Flip over so it’s flesh side down and roast for about 40 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, begin making the filling. In a pan on medium/low sweat down the onion, carrot, and celery until softer.
- Add the baby spinach and let wilt. Then add the garlic for just about a minute.
- Stir in the vegan cream cheese, oat milk, and a little vegan parm.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the squash is done, shred just a bit of the middle but not all of it and keep in the skin.
- Add the filling to each and top with more vegan parm. Bake again in a 350°F oven for just about 8 minutes to melt the top cheese a bit.
- Serve in squash bowls and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore