Cold Brew Granola
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of cold brew coffee (2 tbsp hazelnut or vanilla flavored coffee grounds + 2 cups of water, let sit overnight then strain through your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag)
- 1 cup hazelnut pulp
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Blend 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts and 2 cups of water, strain through your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag, set aside the milk and use 1 cup of the pulp for the next step.
- Then, stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Pour into a large pan and bake for 20 minutes, then stir.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, then stir.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, then pull out of the oven to cool. The stirring makes sure that all of the pieces crisp up!
Recipe and Image contributed by @foodforgoodnesssake