Coconut Pumpkin Slushy
You wouldn't necessarily think to pair coconut and pumpkin together. But you should, it's delicious! If you are looking for a great alternative to a regular slushy loaded with sugar and food coloring, here it is.
- 2 cups homemade coconut milk
- 4 tbsp coconut purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, u can add less or more.
- Coconut whipped cream for topping and more pumpkin spice
- In a blender mix together all the above ingredients, except whipped cream and spice for garnish.
- Pour in a glasses, add whipped cream and spices.
Recipe and photo contributed by @tanyaskitchen