Coconut Pitaya Protein Mini Muffins
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour⠀
- 1/4 cup coconut protein⠀
- 1 tsp baking powder⠀
- 1 tbsp stevia ⠀
- 2 tsp melted ghee⠀
- 2 eggs⠀
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla⠀
- Mix dry ingredients until well combined then add wet ingredients Stir batter until a dough forms⠀
- Spoon batter into a mini muffin tin & back at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Mix Ellie's Best Pink Pitaya Superfood Powder with plain greek yogurt!
Recipe and Image contributed by @wholesomely_hannah