Coconut Curry Almond Pulp Bites
- 10 dates
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 1 cup coconut flakes (save 1/2 cup for rolling)
- 1 tsp Rendang Malaysian curry powder
- 2 tbsp homemade almond milk
- Process all the ingredients together in a blender/food processor (except for 1/2 cup of coconut flakes) until the mixture is well combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls, and roll the balls in the remaining coconut flakes.
- To keep these bites fresh, store them in the freezer and enjoy as desired.
Recipe and Image contributed by @healthindulgentfoodie