Coconut Chocolate Cake Batter Bites
- 1 cup of dates
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 and 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- 4 tbsp homemade almond milk
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 5 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Combine the dates, vanilla, almond butter, and almond milk in a food processor first.
- Once the dates are broken down, add in the coconut flakes, almond flour, and coconut flour.
- Form and roll into balls and freeze until firm.
- You can roll them in more coconut beforehand or, once frozen, dip them in melted chocolate and freeze again.
Recipe and Image contributed by @thenoglutengirl