Clementine Chia Muffins
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp clementine juice
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp Ellie's Best Turmeric Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix clementine juice, milk, and chia seeds together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Mash banana and add that with all other ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add clementine, chia mixture to the large bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour batter in greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @donutworry_behealthy