Cinnamon Chocolate Almond & Hazelnut Milk
Look at this beautiful cinnamon chocolate almond & hazelnut milk!
I bet this would be amazing in coffee 😍
- ½ cup soaked raw almonds
- ½ cup soaked raw hazelnuts
- 4 cups filtered water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup packed pitted medjool dates
- Soak almonds and hazelnuts in water for 8 hours, drain and rinse.
- Transfer almonds, hazelnuts, and 4 cups of filtered water to a blender, blend on medium-high for several minutes, until nuts are thoroughly blended.
- Transfer milk mixture to a nut milk bag and squeeze out the milk with your hands.
- Transfer milk mixture to a blender. Add sea salt, cinnamon, cacao powder, vanilla protein powder, and dates, blend on medium-high for several minutes, until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer milk to a nut milk bag and squeeze out the milk with your hands.
- Pour the milk into a pitcher and chill until ready to drink!
Photo and recipe contributed by @chewthisup.