Cinnamon Cashew Almond Milk
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 cups water
- Soak the cashews and almonds for at least 4 hours, but not more than 24.
- Drain the cashews and almonds and add them to a high speed blender with the water and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Strain the nut milk through the Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag, then transfer it back to your blender and add the cinnamon and sea salt.
- Blend on high for another minute, then save in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 5 days in the fridge.
Cinnamon Coconut Bites
- all the leftover cashew almond pulp (about ¾ cup)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp roasted coconut butter
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 dates, chopped
- Place the leftover nut pulp, coconut, cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, and salt in a food processor and process until everything is blended together. You can leave some bigger pieces if you want the bites to have some crunch, or you can grind into a flour like consistency.
- Add the coconut butter, cinnamon, and dates and process until everything is combined and it forms a sticky, dough like consistency.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks of the freezer for 2 months.