Chocolate Zucchini Bread 🤤
@katiescraftykitch’s vegan, gluten free, soy free, nut free, refined sugar free chocolate zucchini bread!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oats, ground up into a fine flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- vegan chocolate chips for topping
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out all of the water using your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag so that just a dry pulp is left.
- Add the zucchini pulp to a bowl, and mix in the flax eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, tahini, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir.
- Pour your batter in a parchment lined bread pan, top with some vegan chocolate chips and bake at 375º for 65 minutes.