Chocolate Freezer Fudge Bars
- 18 oz of dark chocolate (separated into (2) 9oz portions) **
- 1/2 cup leftover nut pulp from making your own nut milks
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup your favorite nut butter
- Melt down one of the 9oz portions of dark chocolate and pour it into a wax paper lined 8x8 brownie pan. Allow this to cool for a few minutes and then set in the freezer to harden.
- While this is setting up in the freezer, combine the nut butter, nut pulp, and coconut milk in a small sauce pan over medium heat and cook until everything is well combined.
- Pour this mixture on top of the now hardened chocolate, spreading it out evenly.
- Place the pan back into the freezer to harden again.
- While this layer hardens melt down the other 9oz portion of chocolate and then pour it on top of the other layers.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and place back into the freezer one last time, this time for a few hours.
- Once everything is completely set, remove from the pan and use a knife to cut into squares.
Store in the fridge for quick consumption, or store in the freezer for a longer shelf life. Enjoy!
Note: If these aren't sweet enough for you, add your preferred sweetener to taste to step #2.
Recipe and photo contributed by @simplysarahswainson