Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough
- ½ cup raw, unfiltered honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cashew milk (used my homemade milk that I made using @elliesbest)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup chocolate chips for dipping
1. Add all ingredients to an electric mixer and mix until combined
2. Fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at
least 30 mins
4.Once chilled, roll into balls then transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper & freeze until firm. (I let mine freeze over night)
5. Once frozen, melt 3/4 cup chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave then dip truffles into the melted chocolate.
6. Freeze again till set.
Recipe and photo contributed by @livinglolo_