Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Donuts
OMG! Look at these donuts ... the perfect combination of a cookie and a donut! 🤤
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup homemade nut milk
- 3/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix wet and dry in separate bowls.
- Then add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir.
- Add in 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon into a donut pan wiped with coconut oil and top with even more chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 12 min and let cool.