Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pulp Cookies
- 1/3 cup oat milk pulp
- 1/4 cup olive oil⠀
- 1/2 cup homemade oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract⠀
- 1 1/2 cups flour⠀
- 1/3 cup oats⠀
- 1/2 cup brown sugar⠀
- 1 tsp baking powder⠀
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon⠀
- 1/4 tsp salt⠀
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips⠀
- Preheat oven to 375F.⠀
- In a large bowl, combine oat milk pulp, olive oil, oat milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.⠀
- In the same bowl, add the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir until combined.⠀
- Fold in the chocolate chips.⠀
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of the batter into a baking sheet.
- Push down on cookie with a spoon or hand to flatten slightly.⠀
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges start to turn to a golden color.
Recipe and Image contributed by @dmvegan_