Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
Refined sugar free, ultra puffy chocolate chip cookies! @wholesomely_hannah made these little guys with the leftover almond & cashew pulp from her homemade nut milk. This was her first time ever making homemade nut milk & definitely not her last! 🍪🍪🍪
- stir 1 cup almond/cashew pulp
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp himalayan pink salt until well combined
- add in 1 egg
- 1/3 cup homemade cacoa maca almond milk
- 1/4 cup Trader Joes mixed nut butter.
- Form dough into balls,
- add 92% dark chocoate chunks
- bake at 350F for 8-10min💥
- optional but recommended: drizzle with honey or almond butter before devouring 😛
Recipe and image contributed by @wholesomely_hannah.