Chocolate Chip Blueberry Tahini Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, tahini, and maple syrup. * If the dough isn't thick enough add more almond flour.
- Let the dough chill in the fridge for 30 min.
- While the dough is chilling, make your flax egg and preheat your oven to 350.
- After 30 min, mix in the flax egg, baking soda, chocolate chips, and blueberries.
- Form cookies and spread ‘em out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes and top with pink Himalayan salt when done.
Recipe and Image contributed by @holleats_