Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 drops of hazelnut stevia
- Dash of sea salt
- Chopped roasted hazelnuts for the topping
- Soak hazelnuts in water for 30 min to an hour.
- Roast the hazelnuts for 15-20 minutes at 350 F.
- In the meantime add the avocados into a food processor & pulse for a minute or so.
- Then all the rest of the ingredients & blend, scrape down the sides when necessary.
- Taste & assess if the sweetness is to your liking.
- When the hazelnuts are done roasting chop them up at top them onto the pudding before serving.
Recipe and Image contributed by @theholisticseedling