Chocolate Almond Pulp Energy Balls
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1½ cup dates pitted
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Add almond pulp, walnuts, and dates to a blender. Blend until fully combined. Add the cocoa powder, hemp hearts, and almond milk. Blend until fully combined and smooth. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Form the mixture into approximately 30 even sized balls.
- Freeze until firm and set. Enjoy immediately or store energy balls in the freezer and let thaw for 5-10 minutes before enjoying.
Recipe and Image contributed by @livesimplyhealthy