Chocolate Almond Brownies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup homemade unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In bowl, mix almond flour, cacao powder, salt, baking soda, cashew butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, coconut milk, and chia egg together until combined.
3. Add batter into pan. Bake for 20 min or until golden. Let cool and slice into 9 bars.