Choco Walnut Cashew Milk
- 1/2 cup raw cashews in water overnight
- 1/2 c walnuts in water overnight
- 2 cups of fresh water
- 4 dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- splash of vanilla
- a few shakes of salt
- Soak 1/2 c raw cashews + 1/2 c walnuts in water overnight
- In the morning, rinse and drain nuts, and add to blender.
- Add in 2 cups of fresh water, 4 dates, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, cinnamon, a splash of vanilla, and a few shakes of salt.
- Blend on high for 1 min, then pour into that nut milk bag and squeeze out the liquid!
- Save the pulp for delicious smoothies or other recipes and enjoy your milk!⠀⠀
⠀Recipe and image contributed by @morgs_fitsta⠀⠀
Our best-selling Nut Milk Bag makes it easy to create your very own plant based milks.
Check it out today: elliesbest.com/products/pro-quality-nut-milk-bag