Rose Chai Latte
This Rose Chai Latte is the perfect way to up your latte game. Don't let the rose fool you, this latte has all the amazing flavors of the holidays and is a wonderful twist on a Chai Latte! ☕️🥀
- 8 whole cloves
- 8 cardamom pods
- 8 peppercorns
- 1 star anise
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp ashwaganda powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 4 tsp of your favorite loose leaf tea
- 2 cups of water
- warmed almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Gently break the cloves, cardamom pods, and peppercorns and crush.
- Add the crushed spices to a pot along with water and the rest of the ingredients except for the tea and let it sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and let it bubble for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tea and let it sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the chai latte mix into you cup and top with the hot milk.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon, rose petals, or anything you like!
Photo & recipe contributed by @ywettarizona