A healthy twist on a classic! This lemonade lowers inflammation, reduces bloat and aids in digestion.
- 4 cups of water
- 8 stalks of celery, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger root, peeled
- 5 medjool dates
- Blend everything together in a high-speed blender until smooth. If your blender can’t fit all the liquid, just blend with 2 cups of water and add remaining water after strained.
- Strain mixture using your Bigger better nut milk bag
- Enjoy as-is, over ice or blend once more with a handful of ice and make a slushy! 🍋
Recipe and photo contributed by @healthyhabitmom