- 1 bunch of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder, sea salt & pepper
- Wash & chop cauliflower into florets.
- Add them to a pot with water, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium & allow them to cook for about 5 minutes (until you can poke the cauliflower through with a fork).
- Transfer to a colander & allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower into a food processor & blend until you’ve got cauliflower rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice into your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag and squeeze all of the liquid out of the cauliflower.
- Once all the liquid is drained out, transfer to a big mixing bowl & add 1/4 cup of gluten-free panko bread crumbs, 2 eggs, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, sea salt & pepper. Then mix it all together.
- Heat up a medium-sized pan (medium-high heat) with coconut oil, then roll them into balls & transfer to the pan.
- Allow to cook until both sides are nice & crispy!
- Serve em while they’re hot.
Recipe and Image contributed by @theholisticseedling