- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 2.5 tbsp Garlic Infused Oil or regular olive oil plus 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Break cauliflower into florets, steam cauliflower, and pulse in a food processor until it resembles mashed potatoes. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor bowl to get everything.
- Squeeze ALL of the water out of the cauliflower. Use your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag and let it drain and then squeezed it really well. The remaining cauliflower equals about 2.5 cups.
- Stir Cauliflower, and add other ingredients to the bowl slowly and mix well.
- Once ingredients resemble dough, separate into 16 balls by first cutting in half, then half again, then half again, etc.
- Roll each ball into a log shape carefully and cut 4 pieces from each log. You should end up with 64 pieces of gnocchi. (16 x 4 = 64)
- Boil water and place the gnocchi into the boiling water in batches. After a few minutes the gnocchi will rise to the top. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Pan fry! After all gnocchi are done boiling, heat up a little oil in a pan and pan fry the gnocchi until golden brown. Top with sauce and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @spinachandbacon