Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 flax egg
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
- 3 tbsp raw Manuka honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp homemade unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 bar of Eating Evolved Signature Dark chopped into pieces
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Then add the dry into the wet and whisk well.
- Using a cookie spoon, spoon out 2 tbsp pieces of dough onto a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. *You can check at 10 by sticking a toothpick into the cookie to see if anything comes off on the toothpick. Enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @nutritionbysam