Caramel Energy Balls
- 1/2 c all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 c raw cashews
- 1/2 c coconut shreds
- 1/2 c oats
- 5 medjool dates soaked
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp date water (the water you used to soak the dates)
- Add all of the ingredients except for the coconut shreds and date water into a food processor. Process for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tbsp add a time of date water until you reach desired consistency.
- Roll into balls.
- Pour the coconut shreds into a bowl and use to cover energy balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe and photo contributed by @holleats_