Cacao Peanut Superfood "Latte"
This cacao peanut superfood "latte" made with homemade peanut & almond milk! 😍
Peanut Almond Milk
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 1 cup of almonds
- 4 cups of water
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until fully combined.
- Pour through nut milk bag to separate the pulp.
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of cacao power
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend!
Literally tastes like chocolate milk! You can warm it up to make it a hot "latte" or add some espresso or coffee and make it a real one! 😜☕️
Recipe and image contributed by @kaleitwithkayli