Butternut Maple Oatmeal
- 12 ounces of riced cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 3 cups homemade nut milk
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Bring the following to a simmer in a pan on a stovetop: 12 ounces of riced cauliflower, 1 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup ground flaxseed, 3 cups nut milk, 1 cup cooked butternut squash, three bananas, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon cloves.
- Stir often until the desired texture.
- Stores well in the fridge.
Note: For more maple-y oats, used maple syrup. I prefer peanut butter for some fat/protein.
Recipe and Image contributed by @claire.knife.kitchen