Blueberry Spirulina Donuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2tbsp honey
- 2tbsp nut butter
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour or almond flour
- 2tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of @butterflysuperfood blue dream nut butter or cashew butter mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 egg. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour or 2 cup of almond flour, 2 teaspoons of spirulina powder (I used @elliesbest ), 1 teaspoon of baking powder and a tiny pinch of salt. Mix well.
3. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix until well combined. Add 1/3 cup of frozen chopped blueberries and mix again.
4. Pour batter into a a greased donut pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until they spring back when lightly touched.
5. Allow to cool for 20 minutes after baking and remove from pan. Dust lightly with organic confectioners sugar and enjoy!