Blueberry Coconut Almond Pulp Muffins
- Leftover almond pulp- the pulp from 1 cup of nuts
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana
- 4 dates
- Zest of 2 lemons & juice of 1
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 3/4 c blueberries
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
Add your leftover almond pulp + 3tbs coconut flour + 1tbs flax meal + 1tsp baking soda + 1/2 tsp salt into blender and combine
Add into your blender with dry mix- 6 eggs + 6tbs coconut oil + 1tsp apple Zider vinegar + 1 banana + 4 dates + zest of 2 lemons & juice of 1. Blend.
Pour into bowl & add 1/2c shredded coconut + 3/4c blueberries + 1/2tbs cinnamon.
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil & add mix!
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until knife comes out clean. *If you don’t spray your pan well your muffins will stick*
Recipe and image contributed by @eboydsfood