Blue Spirulina Chia Pudding
- 1 cup homemade unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Ellie's Best Blue Spirulina powder
- Fresh berries for topping
- Mix the chia seeds, maple syrup and milk together in a bowl.
- Mix in 1 tsp - 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina powder depending on how blue you want it to be.
- Place in the fridge to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh berries and yogurt or coconut cream and enjoy.
Photo and recipe contributed by @klean.kate