Bliss Balls - WINTER EDITION
- Beetroot Medjool Bliss Balls
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 100 gm / 3.5 oz roasted slivered almonds
- 50 gm / 1.8 oz roasted walnuts
- 1 – 1½ tbsp. PNB @performancenutbutter
- 2 tsp beetroot powder @elliesbest (more for dusting)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop smooth vanilla protein powder @nuzest_usa
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blitz until the mixture is well combined. It should stick together when you try to roll them into bite-sized balls. I tend to leave mine with little tiny bits of nuts as I like the bliss balls a slightly chunky.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a little water a teaspoon at a time.
- Roll into bite-sized balls.
- Dust surface with more beetroot powder.
- Place in an air tight container & refrigerate
Recipe and Image contributed by @sncxkitchen