Berry Donuts with Earl Grey Glaze
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsalted melted butter
- 2 tablespoons homemade almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 donut pans with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and add it to a food processor along with the almond milk and erythritol. Blend until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and blend again until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium-sized bowl and add the almond flour and baking powder and stir together.
- Add the chopped berries and fold into the batter.
- spoon the mixture into the donut pans, I filled about 3/4 the way.
- Bake for 15 or until brown on the edges. Let cool.
- Take a cup of almond milk and heat until just before boiling.
- Take off heat and add the tea bag. Cover and let steep for at least 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the tea bag before you take it out to get all the yummy earl grey flavor into your glaze.
- In a small bowl add the erythritol and beginning adding the earl grey milk a tablespoon at a time, whisk until you get a perfect consistency. I added 3 tablespoons but you can add more or less depending on your preference.
- When your donuts are cool dip each one into the glaze and set onto a rack so the glaze can dry.
- Add sprinkles or other toppings if you’d like and enjoy!!