Baked Sweet Potato Oats
Delicious dessert like oats for breakfast!
In a bowl, mix:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup mashed baked sweet potato
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 3 tbsp homemade almond milk
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (depending how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (and/or pumpkin spice blend)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Grease a small ramekin (with coconut oil)
- Pour in oat mixture
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Top with chopped pecans, Greek yogurt & almond butter.
Photo & recipe contributed by @laurenslovelykitchen