Baked Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cups
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup homemade nut/dairy free milk
- 2 eggs (use flax eggs to make vegan)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raisins (feel free to use chocolate chips/other dried fruit or nuts/seeds instead)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray/oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut sugar and salt.
- Add in the milk, eggs, and coconut oil and stir until incorporated.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Spoon the batter evenly into 12 muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Let them cool before removing from the pan and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @samandherhealth