Apple Oat Bars
- 1c rolled oats
- 1c oat flour
- 1/4c shredded coconut
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3/4c applesauce
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4c almond butter
- 1/4c homemade almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, and combine until the dry mixture is fully coated.
- Bake for 25mins or until top is lightly golden brown and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @wakeupandkale