Almond Walnut Pulp Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond walnut pulp
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1/2 Bar chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup mega chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix all ingredients into a dough and form into a log on a rectangle of plastic wrap.
- Roll the long edges around the dough, then swirl the two short edges to seal the log like a sausage.
- Refrigerate or freeze/store till firm.
- Slice into 8-10 rounds and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes, depending on how gooey you want them.
Recipe and Image contributed by @fit_jade