🥜 Nutty Almond Pulp Granola 🥜
How amazing does this look?! Granola made with almond pulp. Enjoy over yogurt or with some homemade almond milk! 🥛🥣
- 1 cup leftover almond pulp
- 1 cup rolled oats (you can also use gluten free oats)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp peanut powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread on a nonstick baking sheet and place in an oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Make sure to check and toss the granola 1-2 times in the process.
- Let it cool & store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
Photo and recipe courtesy of @onecrazedfoodie.