Almond Pulp Flourless Brownies
- 2 Cups Almond Pulp
- 1 Cups Cacao Powder
- 4 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil Melted
- 4 tbsp. homemade Almond Milk or any other nut milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients and stir well. Then stir in chocolate chips.
- Layer an 8x11 brownie pan with parchment paper and press mixture into it evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until desired gooeyness.
- You can substitute Almond pulp with Almond meal depending on your preference.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe and Image contributed by @naturally_natalieeng