4 Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 ripe avocados (just the flesh!)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup honey, agave, or maple syrup (see notes for the keto/sugar free options)
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Topping Ideas: sliced strawberries, berries, coconut whipped cream, crushed nuts, or coconut flakes
- Blend everything in a small blender or food processor until smooth. You may need to add more cocoa powder, sweetener, and/or milk depending on the size of your avocados.
- Start out with the recommended ratios and then experiment with adding more of each ingredient until you find the taste and consistency you like and enjoy!
- To keep it sugar free/keto, use monk fruit, liquid stevia or sugar free maple syrup. You’ll need to adjust the amount of sweetener depending which you use.
- Instead of using cocoa powder and a sweetener, feel free to melt down 3oz of your favorite dark chocolate and blend that with the avocado and vanilla extract instead! You can use regular dark chocolate or sugar free dark chocolate.
Recipe and image contributed by @ruthannebigleywellness