3 Ingredient Holiday Brownies
- 1 c mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1/3 c cacao powder
- 1/4 c maple syrup (optional)
- Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips
- Crushed candy cane pieces
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend the sweet potato, almond butter, cacao powder, and maple syrup if using.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and half of the candy cane pieces (the candy cane MELTS into the brownies giving it a nice minty flavor.)
- Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes and let cool.
- Once cool, top with more candy cane pieces.
Recipe and photo contributed by @holleats_