1 1/2 cup of raw nuts soaked in filtered water overnight
3-4 dates soaked overnight
2 Tbs canned pumpkin
1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add the soaked nuts + dates into a blender along with 4 cups of filtered water.
- Blend this together on high for about 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl using your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag.
- Once you have strained the milk, rinse out your blender, put your milk back into the blender, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend everything together until well combined.
- Pour finished milk into a large mason jar.
Shake well before each use. Enjoy!!
Recipe and photo contributed by @simplysarahswainson